Updated on October 29, 2020
Photo credits : AnatoleArt
Friday 13 march 2020.
« Zanaka, thus spoke Félix »and« Ady Gasy, The Malagasy Way » was screened at Cinepax Antananarivo. It is a cinema that usually screens the last Hollywood movies, but lately they try to open up to local productions, and contacted us to prepare this screening of almost 2 hours of film produced by Endemika. It was a risky bet since the documentary is not the favorite film genre of Antananarivo people. However, Cinepax's room 1 was almost full 1 .. The movies were presented by Nantenaina Lova, the director, and the programming director of Cinepax. They were well received by the public and a session of question-answer followed the screening.
They were programed at Cinepax for a week, for 2 screenings per day. The Endemika Films team is thrilled by this first experience with a paid entry in theater. Creative documentary has its place in the cinematographic landscape of Madagascar, and we are ready to renew the experience with our upcoming productions.
Updated on July 15, 2015
We can find these musics in this CD, some of them has been recorded in studio, while the others has been exported directly from the movie. We also find among the original soundtrack, three songs from Piarakandro's album, a band specialized in Beko (a traditional music from the South of Madagascar) created by Jao in 2007 : Tany Be (Big Land), Fiainan’isanandro (Everyday Life) and Fitiava Vinola.
1. Paika Maneno (vers. studio) – 1:36
2. Fiainan’isanandro (Everyday Life) (vers. studio) – 4:07
3. Ho an’ny tanindrazana (For the motherland) (vers. studio) – 3:42
4. Tsik’izao (Us) (vers. live) – 1:21
5. Namako (My Friend) (vers. live) – 3:37
6. Tany Be (Big Land) (vers. studio) – 3:03
7. Dihy Gasy (Malagasy Dance) (vers. live) – 1:00
8. Soa fa tadidy (I Can Remember) (vers. studio) – 4:03
9. Indray andro (One Day) (vers. studio) – 1:51
10. Fanondranana Politiciens (Exporting Politicians) (vers. live) – 1:03
11. Fitiava Vinola (vers. studio) – 3:32
12. Tsy misy mangidy (Nothing's bitter) (vers. studio) – 4:10
13. Jao Tsapiky (vers. live) – 2:13
14. Katsa (vers. studio) – 0:59
15. Namako (My Friend) (vers. studio) – 3:35